Thursday, September 04, 2008

Tagged!

OK, what I dreaded would happen someday, has happened. My bud Kej has tagged me, and so I have to list "My 6 unspectacular quirks". He thinks 6 are too many, I think it is too less. Lest it makes me look like a complete freak of nature, I will list only 6. This also helps to break the long long silence on the blog, as Sangfroid is not blogging about his reading even after my repeated requests to him, and I have been reading 'Anna Karenina' since forever, and have decided not to indulge in any other book till I finish it. My quirk quotient includes (but is not limited to) -
  1. I am quite punctual, and exact ugly revenge on people who make me wait more than a few times.
  2. Get ticked off by people with low/no ambition. 'Aim high, fly higher' is what I say.
  3. Automatically like people who know the difference between the taste of Mirinda and Fanta, and prefer Fanta. Similarly, question the taste of those who don't.
  4. Love watching trailers in movie theaters, and hate theater management who does not indulge me in this. Obviously, things will change when I have my own theater chain.
  5. No matter how much I try to be non judgemental, I lose a little respect for people who buy Maruti Wagon-R (the hideous box of crap!).
  6. Go on an ego trip whenever my favorite podcast selects my email to read in their listener feedback section. To be fair, they get a lot of feedback, and are choosy.

I've been asked to tag others. I tag -

S'Lee

Bala (He'll hate me for this, but what the hell!)

The rules of tagging go like this

  1. Link the person who tagged you.
  2. Mention the rules on your blog.
  3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
  4. Tag some following blogger’s by linking them.
  5. Leave a comment on each Tagged blogger’s blogs, letting them know that they have been Tagged.

2 Comments:

Blogger balpeck said...

The wagon-r thingy was funny, dude.

And yeah I do hate you for this - damn, I need to look up quirk to know exactly the stuff that would qualify...no shame in that :P

12:24 PM  
Blogger balpeck said...

Here you go!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home